CRM RFP Approach
The CRM software RFP process will be used to solicit responses from CRM vendors for securing a CRM software application solution that will satisfy the stated technical and business requirements. Key expectations and other approach related details for this CRM RFP and the associated vendor responses are as follows:
- Depending on the quality and content of the submitted RFP responses, we intend to select one proposal to facilitate the implementation of a web-based, software-as-a-service (SAAS) CRM software application solution. Responses will be evaluated by the evaluation committee in accordance to evaluation criteria included in this RFP. Based upon the results of these evaluations, the top qualified vendors will be asked to demonstrate their respective proposed solutions to the evaluation committee. These CRM demonstrations may be conducted at our site or, if agreed to by the evaluation committee, they may be conducted via remote access to a system hosting that solution. Upon completion of the structured demonstrations, we will assess the usability and value of the vendor(s) solution(s) that was evaluated. Points may be added or subtracted to the technical evaluation after the demonstrations are completed.
- We expect the awarded business application to be implemented, with training completed, to facilitate a production date of . Our goal is to train up to 10 Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) initially and then complete the training of the remaining users.
- Vendor responses to this CRM RFP shall include approach, content and costs that reflect a four year Total Cost of Ownership (TCO). This TCO breakdown is as follows: (1) Year One: hosted subscription and implementation fees; (2) Years 2-4: hosted software subscription. Costs will be all-inclusive and reflect such items as software upgrades, any required hardware, hosting, professional services, help desk and call center support and formal training.
- The CRM software Vendor will be responsible for investigating and recommending the most effective and efficient technical configuration. Consideration shall be given to the stability of the proposed configuration and the future direction of technology, confirming to the best of their ability that the recommended approach is not short lived. Several approaches may exist for hardware configurations, other products and any software. The Vendor(s) must provide a justification for their proposed hardware, product and software solution(s) along with costs thereof. CRM vendors are encouraged to present explanations of benefits and merits of their proposed solutions together with any accompanying services, maintenance, warranties, value added services or other criteria identified herein.
- Clarifications/ Interpretations. Any and all amendments or revisions to this document shall be made by written addendum from the . Vendors may call the contact person listed on the first page of this document to obtain a verbal status of contract award. If either a unit price or extended price is obviously in error and the other is obviously correct, the incorrect price will be disregarded.
- Rights Reserved. While our organization has every intention to award a SaaS CRM contract as a result of this RFP, issuance of the RFP in no way constitutes a commitment to award a contract. Upon determining that any of the following would be in its best interests, our organization may:
- waive any formality;
- amend the solicitation;
- cancel or terminate this RFP;
- reject any or all proposals received in response to this document;
- waive any undesirable, inconsequential, or inconsistent provisions of this document, which would not have significant impact on any proposal; if the response to this solicitation demonstrate a lack of competition, negotiate directly with one or more Vendors;
- not award, or if awarded, terminate any contract if we determine adequate funds are not available; or if all responses are deficient, determine whether Wavier of Competition criteria may be satisfied, and if so, negotiate with one or more Vendors.
A CRM RFP Approach section provides the vendors an executive summary of the customer relationship management (CRM) software selection process.